Report the loss or theft of your card immediately so it can be deactivated.
|Call your bank:|
|Andbank: +376 739 039|
|Morabanc: TELEBANC +376 884 884|
|Creand: +376 888 700|
- Notify the police immediately in order to file a claim for compensation in case of fraudulent use.
- Review the movements in your account periodically to prevent unlawful charges.
ADVICE FOR PROTECTING YOUR CARDS
Using cards to make purchases in shops:
- Remember that you must sign the back of the card in order for it to be valid.
- Do not let the card out of your sight when making a payment.
- Show your ID when making the payment.
For online card purchases:
When making purchases online we recommend that you use websites that have virtual TPVs with Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code technology.
For ATM operations:
- Do not enter your secret number if there is anyone very close to you.
- Do not leave any documents with your bank account details or your credit card numbers at the ATM.
- If the ATM retains the card for no apparent reason and/or you observe any anomaly, immediately inform the bank that owns the ATM.